Vaser liposuction, is one of the most preferred liposuction methods in the present day. Vaser liposuction is more comfortable compared to classical liposuction application. Vaser liposuction patients experience less bruising and swelling after surgery. During vaser liposuction tissues sound waves are used to first heat the tissues then to break down fat cells making it easier to aspirate them away from the body. Thanks to vaser liposuction technology muscles can be accentuated, a more sportive and fit body look can be achieved.
What is the Difference Between Vaser Liposuction and Classic Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction is a method that eliminates all the disadvantages of classic liposuction and can help remove regional fat without doing any damage to tissues.
- At classic liposuction, no procedure is done prior to removal of the fat tissue, at vaser liposuction fat tissue is first heated using ultrasound.
- During this process, the water bubbles between fat cells explode, bringing down the cells to smaller pieces.
- Vaser liposuction is the liposuction method that respects the tissues the most.
- Vaser liposuction only targets fat cells does not damage nerves, blood vessels and other tissues at the area.
- Because it does not damage tissues post-operative process of vaser liposuction is shorter and more comfortable for patients.
- If preferred High Definition Vaser Liposuction method can also be used to get rid of regional fat deposits and to gain a more fit and muscular look.
What is High-Definition Vaser Liposuction? How is it Different Than Vaser Liposuction?
High-Definition Vaser Liposuction shortly known as “ Vaser High- Def” is also done using vaser liposuction technology. But some technical differences exist during application. The main goal of High-Definition Vaser Liposuction is to accentuate muscular areas at the body. For men it is usually done on shoulders, back and abdomen, for women on stomach, arms, and legs. It can eliminate regional fat deposit and create a more muscular attractive look.
- Vaser liposuction can help lessen regional fat deposits, High-Definition Vaser Liposuction can help shape the body.
- Both procedures use vaser liposuction technology and does not damage blood vessels, nerves, or tissues.
Contact us now!
Who Can Get Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser liposuction can be done on anyone that can get liposuction done. Like liposuction vaser liposuction is also not done to lose weight. The main goal of the surgery is to get rid of the excess fat that makes the body look fatter than it is and to get a fitter, thinner appearance. That is why patients that want to get liposuction should have realistic expectations. Liposuction is generally done on those that are already on their ideal weight. Anyone over the age of 18 can get liposuction regardless of gender. It is also important for patients to not have any illnesses that can create an obstacle to surgery. Before liposuction patient’s medical history must be thoroughly examined. Liposuction is not recommended to be done during pregnancy or breast feeding. After breast feeding is complete and there are no obstacles to prohibit surgery liposuction can be done.
How Is Vaser Liposuction Done?
Vaser liposuction is done under general anaesthesia. First step in vaser liposuction is sending ultrasound waves to the area fat will be removed from. This energy targets fat cells and breaks them down to smaller particles. This procedure also tightens and renews tissues so can provide an additional tightening effect.
After ultrasound small incisions are made to the area that fat will be removed. Fat mass is then removed from the area using vacuum cannulas.
Where Can Vaser Liposuction Be Applied?
Vaser liposuction can be applied on any area with fat accumulation including stomach, waist, back, inner thighs, hips, knees, and breasts.
Is Weight Loss with Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
Liposuction applications provide permanent results. But patients should have a healthy lifestyle. If patients do not pay attention to their diet and do not exercise body naturally can regain weight causing regional fat accumulation. Light exercise and a good diet after liposuction can support the effects of the procedure and help patients gain a thin and fit look.